The video on Youtube channel comes out useful when views, likes and subscription increase with every passing minute. People go on liking the video and should be active enough in subscribing the channel. A Youtube video with zero views is like a beautiful body without life. So its like an eternal malady of video marketer- how to tap attention of viewers also attracting their attention in shortest possible time span. In the first place, the video marketer must make sure they are following the basic tenets of video marketing then only it is possible to convey the message out in public and reach the targeted traffic. It is a great challenge to set the video apart from your competitors. Whether it’s a sales video, tutorial or something else, you need to know the methods of right promotion, it shouldn’t get lost in the crowd.
Few rules on How to Promote Your YouTube channel suitably
Titles tap attention
- Titles play decisive role in whether or not the video is worth watching.
- When there is a long list of videos a good number of the watchers decide video by their title.
- So the title is required to be short, crispy and descriptive which includes all the keywords.
- When the title is too big, its sure some of its part will automatically go off sight.
- The title needs to be enigmatic so that viewer would feel like clicking the moment their eyes fall on it.
- Including right keyword is must and it should be relevant to the content.
- So a good meaningful title is certainly the first step towards kindling interest in your viewers.
- Together with the title, designing thumbnail is equally important.
- This can be deemed one of the key components which would be helping you gain more visibility.
- Thumbnails helps in promoting the YouTube channel as when the thumbnail is engaging and suitably stirring, viewers would feel the pull to click the same.
- So you need to be very much attentive and considerate when it comes to choosing the thumbnail.
- Its better to maintain resolution of 1280×720. The image format has to be .JPG, .GIF, .BMP, or .PNG.
- The thumbnail should be within 2MB limit. You need to maintain 16:9 aspect ratio.
- It should be valued that creating a winning profile is must and there should be in-depth description regarding your channel.
- The Youtube channel should be in proper sync with other social networking sites and channels in terms of Colors, Backgrounds, Logos and Social media icons (for your other channels), deciding the banners and layout.
- Branding is one of the best ways to offer viewers consistent experience.
- The moment you are having your YouTube channel echoing your brand, you will be getting much help in promoting the same and with passing time your channel will gain wonderful opportunities to become all the way more visible.
SEO should be considered
- Video SEO is important, as it will be helping you gain higher position in SERP.
- Youtube is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable online search engines and undoubtedly, Youtube will be helping your videos reach people in large majority.
- So when the videos are working in proper compatibility with SEO there is high chance, that your video will come up whenever relevant content is sought out.
- So the aspects you should be considering is title tag, audience retention, keywords in description tag, video length, comments and number of subscribers.